For almost 100 years, Technicolor has repeatedly evolved to take advantage of technological and economic upheaval. We’re now a leading, global, technology-driven company – at the forefront of storytelling, connecting and entertaining the world.
In an ever-changing media world, Technicolor is a catalyst. It’s our job to help the world’s most creative companies bring amazing experiences to life. And we are the only truly global creative technology company that touches every part of the entertainment ecosystem, from content creation to consumption.
We create new and exciting ways to advance story-telling and to deliver, view and consume content every day. And by using our talent and technology to stay ahead of the needs of our partners and filmmakers, we aim to invent the future of digital media, create outstanding content and deliver unique consumer experiences for the home, theatres and on-the-move.
Technicolor at a glance
- We’re a multinational organization with more than 100 sites in 25 countries and 80 nationalities, working together in a team of 17,000 people
- Our team includes more than 3,700 digital artists, winning multiple awards every year
- We’re a global leader in gateway devices and set-top boxes, with 300 million devices shipped to date
- We have over 250 world-class researchers and 700 research engineers
- We’re one of the biggest independent manufacturers and distributors of DVDs and Blu-ray discs™ in the world – and one of the world’s largest film processors
- We never stop innovating – our current product development pipeline features technologies including HDI (High Dynamic Range), 3D Audio and Virtual Reality
Innovation runs through every part of the business. We revolutionised movies with color over 80 years ago, and we’ve been innovating ever since.Learn more
We push the boundaries to create, innovate, and ignite the future of immersive experiences.Learn more
Why Work here?
Technicolor is a unique place to work – a place where art and technology meet. It’s a home for exceptional creative talent, brilliant technical intellects and visionary business minds.Learn more
Winner of the 2015 Oscar for Sound Mixing
Outstanding Sound Editing for a Limited Series, Movie or a Special
Houdini: Night 1
Outstanding Color Grading – Feature Film