Line Producer - All LevelsBengaluru , KA Apply now
Line Producers are the key and first link between creative brief/script and its execution in accordance to the budgeted cost, resources and timeline. The core responsibility is to manage and complete the tasks of her/his own shows with coordination among department managers, PC's and schedulers/PA's ensuring smooth functioning.
Will be involved in entire creative process of specific show/episode/sequence assigned and should be able to adapt challenges managing show within multiple departments and teams.
- Assisting the producers managing the shows with leads, Sups and artists involved.
- Manage schedules and tracks regular progress through the departments involved making sure meet internal and external targets.
- Anticipate deadline challenges and discuss those with creative department heads and managers and takes down advices accordingly to implement.
- Make sure the show runs within the budget and publish reports to Producers.
- Manages and runs reviews/dailies/calls of assigned shows and relays back minutes/notes/briefs to all and tracks them back.
- A good team player, proactive and solution oriented person should be able to maintain teams and keep work culture positive and professional at work.
MPC is an award-winning global creative studio and VFX company; we combine our talent, technology and craft to create memorable and distinctive experiences across a range of channels and platforms.
We are always looking for talented individuals to innovate and push creative boundaries.
This role is with MPC Advertising.
Our Advertising team in Bangalore, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the success of these projects.
- Proficient in both communication written and verbal with negotiating skills. Should be able to asses and evaluate requirements through questioning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate positively and work effectively among teams across sites.
- Exposed to MS Office (especially good in excel and MS project for scheduling part)
- Exposed to shot production tool (like or similar to Shotgun, etc.)
- Must have some VFX Pipeline knowledge and should possess an understanding of inter departmental workflow in VFX pipeline. A prior artists/education background in same field would be ideal.
- Proven track records at post facility in production role working on international projects would be preferred.