Senior Sourcing Data Analyst - Coupa/ERP/JaggaerBangalore , Karnataka Apply now
JOB DESCRIPTION (Environment / Missions)
As part of Global Business Service, providing support in the Sourcing area i.e. BRAVOSOLUTION/JAGGAER (application used for RFx and spend analysis) and COUPA (application used for Procurement).
Key roles of this position are:
1. Guarantees that Technicolor's procurement systems are kept in operational condition, with proper documentation (end user & technical).
2. User access management: maintain access and privileges
3. Administrate events (e-Auctions, RFP, RFI ….). Working with Buyers,
- Configuration of e-Auctions, RFx (RFP / RFQ / RFI)
- Monitoring of the e-Auction & RFx
- Training buyer & supplier
- Support to decision making through pre-analysis
- Data extraction and reporting
4. Spend analysis: on a monthly basis, JAGGAER is fed with data from 8 Accounting systems used at Technicolor. Key responsibilities are:
- Data consistency and quality Check
- Data enrichment - Spend classification. / suppliers grouping
- Creation and modification of classification rules
- Spend data reporting + loading in Jim (the Bot)
5.Business data maintenance: maintenance of all data necessary to execute processes supported into Coupa
- Supplier master data (contracts, item, price, address, contact …)
- Accounting master data (G/L, cost centers…)
- Approval workflows (approvers, limits...)
- Maintenance of catalogs (Punch out and internal)
- Maintenance of roles, privileges and user accounts
- Data extractions & analysis: extract data / maintain the process to automatically export data and analyze them.
6. Business support:
- Maintain knowledge base, SPOC list, template for upload, lists (sites, G/L, Training material, policies) and more generally maintain https://technicolor.sharepoint.com/sites/EasySource/default.aspx
- Train users
- In case of deployment or merge: set up the sites, collect data from new sites and load the data into Coupa.
7. Leads the team of data management specialists, manages process and activities, sets objectives and priorities.
CANDIDATE PROFILE (Education / Experience / Behavior)
-Education: at least Bachelor / Engineer level and able to evolve
- 3- 10 Years of administration of procurement data & process, with wide experience in the Contract to Procure processes
- Able to deploy new functionalities/reports, and lead project for deployments, releases, and new capabilities.
- Experience in Coupa or similar procurement solutions would be an advantage
- Knowledge on Data analytics
- Knowledge in Procurement process and Sourcing to contract process
- Capability to document process and solution customization
- Agile methodology
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple environments.
- Good analysis skills, rigor and method, respect for procedures and standards.
- Team spirit, autonomy, good communication skills
- Fluent English mandatory