Sharepoint DeveloperBangalore , Karnataka Apply now
Technicolor India is hiring candidates with very good exposure in SharePoint Development giving you an opportunity to liaise with the Global IT Team of Technicolor.
Interested candidates please go through the job description below and apply with your updated resume.
1. Work to develop and implement comprehensive SharePoint solutions to solve user business
requirements. Coding, testing, and debugging application systems per developed specifications;
generating prototypes of various stages of development.
2. Responsible for meeting with customers, gathering requirements, and building out solutions
based on requirements.
3. Troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint issues.
4. Maintain applications after implementation, including user support and software upgrades.
5. Assist in migration and re-development of applications from SharePoint to SharePoint Online.
1. 8+ years of experience with working in SharePoint development roles
3. Experience with managing SharePoint features, site templates, and customization of search in a
4. Have experience building a farm solution
5. Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in SharePoint preferred
6. Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013,)
7. Knowledge of SharePoint in general, maintaining large lists, libraries.
8. Knowledge of SharePoint designer, InfoPath, and SSRS Report Designer
9. Demonstrated experience with programming languages and scripting methods including: