Physical Media Asset - Vault SupervisorCamarillo , California Apply now
Technicolor Production Services – Vault Operations: 829-833 Flynn Rd. Camarillo CA 93012
Work Location: Camarillo, CA (Greater Ventura Area)
Hands on participation with daily workflows including staff oversight supporting the project that involves asset retrieval, data entry/reconciliation, in-house and out processing of physical mixed media assets. Project tasks, aided by computer inventory control applications and basic material handling equipment, will include inventory verification against data, packaging and shipping, physical movement of pallets and boxes with regular client, project team and company departmental interface. In addition, there will be regular research tasks in association with client inventory inquiries and clearance / ownership document searches.
- Create and using customized pull-lists, physically retrieve palletized multiple format physical content media assets, stage assets onto transfer carts, shelves and into boxes
- Participate in analysis of objective driven tasks to include development and hands on implementation of workflows needed to most efficiently achieve established goals
- Create standard operational procedures and work instructions for issuance to staff. Prioritize pull and sort lists needed for the physical retrieval, data reconciliation and preparation/packaging of assets for staging to ship.
- Perform daily quality assurance audits of work in progress to track and correct errors as well as quantifying daily productivity of support staff
- Maintain organization of pallet storage floor layouts and movement in assuring 100% accountability of all media assets. This includes formulation of strategies and hands on engagement with physical labor needed to work toward efficient prioritization of work throughput.
- Assume a supporting role in servicing internal and external specialized client requests that require data research, physical retrievals of specified assets and direct (face to face / phone) or indirect (e-mail) interface with clients
- Troubleshoot basic data application or user access issues. Fill in for the manager in their absence and make best decisions on issues needing immediate attention.
- Assist with any facility related support tasks including accommodation of service repair or maintenance companies, physical work and storage area modifications as needed and in assuring routine facility security, access monitoring and safety procedures and mechanisms are in place and functioning properly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Supervisory / Leadership background in a process driven workflow environment
- Experience in warehouse inventory barcode driven picking operation with hands on use of inventory control database(s)
- Organized, able to multi-task, and follow detailed instructions
- Intermediate to advance use of Microsoft Office based computer applications with emphasis on Excel XLSX
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data collection and analytical methods
- Experience with customer interaction and interpersonal skills at a professional level
- Goal oriented, self-disciplined, team minded approach toward execution of tasks in meeting clearly defined daily objectives
- Self-motivated with a team minded attitude in leading by example
- Flexibility with daily shift hours and task assignments including willingness to work OT and Saturdays and Sundays
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior post-production and knowledge of all video, film, audio and data media formats a plus
- This job operates in a warehouse environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must lift individual physical media assets and boxes not exceeding 50 pounds up from and down onto the floor, from and onto overhead shelves and warehouse type pallets. All require bending from the waist and knees.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Use of industrial type rolling pallet jack to pull or push pallets stacked with boxes to designated staging areas.
Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.