HW Integrator EngineerCesson-Sévigné Apply now
The job holder belongs to a team in charge of the hardware development of digital products.
The Hardware integrator contributes to the development of the product from the conception to industrial production step. He has hardware knowledge to well integrate the various technologies within Set Top Box /OTT box (digital as well as analog technologies) and new products family introduction as IOT. In addition, software is frequently used as a mandatory tool for testing.
- Participation in relation with the Hardware Project Leader to the overall hardware architecture definition (component positioning, electromechanical implementation, cooling system, system coexistence analysis)
- Development and integration of cost-effective bricks in electronics area (CPU, micro controller, display, power distribution, high speed interfaces, analogue interfaces/functions, RF, wireless, network (LAN, Wan), EMC), from the specification up to the characterization and validation in cooperation with others R&D centers (international environment)
- Definition of tests, and associated tools (hardware and software) related to the HW Integration tests
- Realization of Hardware Integration tests in line with current process
- Support of the overall Product debug
- Reporting in the direction of the group manager and HW Project Leader.
The job holder will:
- Ensure that the tasks he is responsible for, will be developed in line with the planning,
- Guarantee the quality (performances in line with the specifications, respect of the design rules, characterization report) of the deliverables linked to his tasks.
- Junior or 1-2 years’ experience Engineer
- Very motivated by Customer product development activity
- Education: Master in electronic or equivalent
- English language mandatory (international context), Chinese if possible
- Good communication capability, “accurate” spirit, Team working capability
- Digital core (CPU, micro-controller, memories), high speed buses/interface, power management, thermal, analogue functions, RF, wireless network (LAN, WAN), EMC
- Language: Python