R&I Marketing leader (H/F)Cesson-Sévigné Apply now
Technicolor is seeking a seasoned Marketing leader to help driving the strategy and implementation of marketing programs to increase awareness and demand for Technicolor’s Research & Innovation capabilities. Based in Rennes and reporting directly to the head of R&I, the successful candidate is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined marketing and communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is responsible for planning, organizing and activating all marketing communications functions to achieve Technicolor R&I objectives of sales, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and positioning consistent with R&I’s mission. The selected candidate will show strong expertise in translating business objectives into marketing strategies and ability to develop and execute 360-degree campaigns with a strong focus on content management strategies inclusive of thought leadership.
The successful applicant will work closely with the head of R&I, the management team and the ecosystem of players (partners, customers, academia, institutions, etc) to:
- Develop the R&I brand as a research entity, to attract top talents and strategic partnerships. Develop a unique proposition and customer centric messaging/plans that increase brand awareness.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance R&I’s positioning - broaden awareness of its programs and priorities and increase the visibility of its programs across key stakeholder’s audiences, as well as drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships with top technology reporters, bloggers and influencers to promote our differentiators and raise awareness of our solutions portfolio – organize briefings, media sessions and events.
- Help develop complementary visuals and videos for internal and external communications.
- Support scientific communications for team projects with expert writing and editing.
- Drive thought leadership initiatives and seek positive coverage in publications across major technical conferences, related media and events.
- At least 10 years of leadership experience, ideally in the Technology Sector with PR, digital marketing (inclusive of social media) and content management strategies (inclusive of thought leadership program management).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier partners and in successfully positioning subject matter with the media to achieve national recognition.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output – ability to contribute to the launch of technology licensing opportunities.
- Demonstrated strategic competencies: accountability for results, client focus, organizational sophistication and communicating ideas.
- Superior leadership skills; ability to influence .
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical execution, and administrative functions.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills in both English and French – applications to be submitted in English.