Senior Security SW developerCesson-Sévigné Apply now
With more than 1 million devices produced per year, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways
security is a day-to-day concern for Technicolor.
Main goal of the job is to actively contribute to security implementation for Set-Top-Boxes and re-enforce Technicolor leadership on this topic.
The security developer will have to design/develop/configure security features on top of Linux or Android distribution, ported on STB device.
She/he will be in charge of the following activities :
- security requirements analysis
- development/integration of security SW modules following industry security best practices
- development of tools for validations.
- contribute to Technicolor Security policy for STB.
M.S in computer Science or equivalent.
Minimum 5 years’ experience as software developer.
Very good skills and knowledge in the following technology areas:
- Linux kernel,
- Android AOSP system,
- Embedded system
- C/C++, Java embedded development,
- Fluent in English and French
- scripting language
Mindset required :
- team spirit
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and concepts quickly
- knowledge sharing