Senior Program ManagerChennai , Tamil Nadu Apply now
Technicolor holds leadership position in Android TV STB space. The responsibility of this role would be to ensure successful delivery of SW features.
Looking for a strong lead with a proven record in all aspects of SDLC including requirement management, planning and execution to deliver products with highest quality standards.
- Take complete ownership of SW Development phases and provides guidance to the team
- SW Estimation, Planning, Execution
- SW Design and Architecture
- SW process creation, optimization
- Stakeholder management
- Resource forecasting
- Team Management
- Understand product deployment scenarios and come up with integration strategy with other entities in network.
- Understand STB architecture and come up with SW design that is scalable.
- Align with Test activities and ensure end to end software planning.
- Establish effective communication links with respective stakeholders and keep them aligned and updated with project status and highlight risks in a timely manner.
- Organizes and manages internal Technicolor technical interfaces to third parties providing software deliverables, including with the ODC and other outsourcing business partners
- Contributes to software technical discussions with the customer in different phases of product development
- Keep abreast of latest development in SW methodologies, endorse some of the relevant advancements in design.
- Propose innovative ideas to achieve operational efficiencies and optimizations.
- Ensure project timelines are met On Time, On Scope and On Schedule within the agreed KPIs. Drive the third parties to align as necessary to meet the aforementioned KPIs.
- Maintain project dashboards.
- Engage, motivate and drive thought leadership in team.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computers Science and engineering.
- 14+ years of extensive experience in program/project management.
- Good understanding of STB development and deployment scenario.
- Managed a team of 10+ engineers covering all aspects of SDLC
- Good knowledge of defect tracking system. JIRA would be a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.