Lead Senior Internal AuditorLawrenceville , Georgia Apply now
Technicolor, based in Paris, is a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, at the forefront of digital innovation.Technicolor is home to industry-leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. Serving motion picture, television, and other media clients, the company is a leading provider of high-end visual effects, animation, and post-production services. In support of network service providers and broadcasters globally, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways. The company also remains a large physical media service provider, being one of the world’s largest film processors and independent manufacturers and distributors of DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
Our Internal Audit department, based across multiple locations worldwide, is tasked with providing strategically defined assurance and consulting services across the Group which adds value to the organization. Our mission includes assessing Entertainment Services and Connected Home Division’s key risks, and to reinforce management controls that promote business process effectiveness. This role is further defined by the Internal Audit Charter as established by top management and the Audit Committee. The Internal Auditor strives to collaborate in a constructive and value added way with everyone involved to provide relevant recommendations that drive improved performance and enhanced value for Technicolor’s stakeholders. Internal Auditors gain wide experience across the company globally and have opportunities to demonstrate their capabilities through interactions with management at all levels.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
Under the direction and in close collaboration of the Chief Audit Executive, responsibilities of the Lead Internal Auditor includes but are not limited to:
- Working with a dynamic and international Internal Audit department across different time zones
- With a business mindset, execute on strategic, operational, and financial assurance and consulting audits as agreed in the Audit Plan and in accordance with established guidelines and standards (both internally and externally)
- Give a fact-based and professional opinion on the quality of business controls and effectiveness of monitoring
- Determines auditee compliance with policies, and procedures and formulates and enforces workable and added value recommendations to address issues found in the business control framework
- Skilled at concisely reporting on audit objectives and conclusions through the use of PowerPoint and visuals.
- Continuously improve the quality of the Internal Audit team's performance, communications and the level of service to our customers
- Supports the development of the Technicolor Risk Management (ERM) process and Internal Audit Universe
- Support 8TIC’S (Internal Control -SOX equivalent) development and testing in coordination with Internal Control lead.
- Performs special projects as needed (i.e. audit committee updates, management of department KPIs, etc.)
- Strong work ethics with competence, confidentiality, independence, and integrity
- Domestic & International travel (30% average) required
- In accordance with Technicolor Information Protection Policy, ensure that valued information of both Technicolor and its third parties such as customers, vendors, subcontractors and partners is protected.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred Education and Experience
- Education: Finance / Accounting degree
- Experience: minimum 6 years (Big 4, consulting, operations, and/or IT or Security a plus)
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management (at all level)
- Open-minded, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment
- Must have good initiative, able to set and attain goals, meet deadlines, multi-task, and cope well with non-structured assignments
- Capacity to synthesize, team spirit, communication skills, active listening, critical thinking skills, and strong organization
- Demonstrates high level of quality work
- Domestic & International travel (30% average) required
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Travel is expected for this position, on average 30% travel – domestic & international
Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.