EngineerLondon Apply now
The Systems Engineer will work as part of the Engineering team to deliver excellent client service, support and maintenance for all video/IT equipment at The Mill's main office in Windmill Street . The Mill's departments include Flame suites, Colour Grading suites, AFX, Studio, 3D, Tech Ops and Beam.
The Systems Engineer will maintain, support and upgrade onsite and offsite equipment, software and cabling and provide advice and support to Clients, Producers, creative artists, technical staff and senior management with regard to technical issues.
- Experience as a Systems Engineer in a VFX environment
- Experience of Linux/MacOS/Windows operating systems
- Some experience of the following Autodesk Flame/Flare/Smoke, Baselight, Adobe CC, Nuke, Maya
- Broadcast quality monitoring, Television standards, both regional and international
- Some experience of first line support of workstation, network and server infrastructure
- Support of Microsoft Office systems and laptops
- Video/Audio wiring and routing.
- System admin including Active Directory, Quest, NIS, DHCP and DNS
- Installation using Kickstart, Casper and Puppet
- Monitor calibration.
Carole Le Goff
Product Director, Connected Home CTO team, France