Global Financial Planning and Analysis ManagerLondon , England Apply now
- Perform revenue and cost analysis of advertising projects and provide insight into profitability drivers.
- Support senior management team in driving cost transformation.
- Consolidate group numbers FLASH Revenue / Actuals and Forecast – Monthly / Quarterly bases.
- Provide Management overview draft.
- Input Quarterly Business Plan (QBR).
- Set and manage group deadlines and expectations.
- Analysis of KPI’s and results and supporting the Controller in variance analysis.
- Assessment and improvement of analysis and reporting / KPI Summary and updates.
- Business Partner new initiatives and build complex analytical models.
- Support the FD in rate card analysis and pricing support/what-if scenarios.
- Provide forecasting support.
- Providing detailed cost analysis on expenditure within the Advertising department.
- Ad-hoc planning and analysis as required supporting the needs of directors and other business functions.
- Business modeling and understanding with various graphical outputs.
- Excel / SAP / Business Writer / Magnitude / CETA (Timesheet / Revenue System / KPI data)
MPC provides the very best in digital visual effects and post-production for the international advertising, television and feature film industries. MPC have been one of the global leaders in VFX for over 25 years and counting, with industry-leading facilities in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Vancouver, Montreal, Los Angeles, New York, Shanghai and Bangalore.
We are looking for a Post Qualified Accountant (preferably CIMA) of 6+ years’ experience who has high energy and is able to effectively bridge the gap between finance and the business.
The majority of work will be based on Excel and therefore a strong Excel knowledge and the ability to problem solve is required. There will be responsibility in investigating and troubleshooting business concerns.
This is a dynamic role that will require constant adaptation due to the pace of change at MPC. You will often be required to interact with a wide spectrum of employees across different continents so the ability to manage relationships effectively is a must.