Production ManagerLondon , England Apply now
In partnership with Producers, VFX Supervisors and CG Supervisors, the Production Manager oversees the day-to-day of the project.
The PM is involved in the team management and training of coordinators and production. The PM must maintain a high level and global overview of the project and its progress. You’ll balance deliveries against Producer set quotas and stay in alignment with discipline shot teams, adjusting when needed to ensure schedules are aligned.
Other duties include render forecasting and managing the nightly/weekend rendering schedule; priority management and ensuring that all materials for client review are sent out.
MPC expands into Streaming and Episodic VFX with the launch of a specialist division, MPC Episodic. The division offers episodic directors and producers’ access to the pioneering technology and world-class talent behind recent blockbusters such as; The Lion King, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, Detective Pikachu and the BAFTA award winning 1917.
Led by MD Tom Williams, Executive VFX Supervisor, Pete Jopling (The Bourne Legacy, Captain America: Civil War and Chernobyl), Head of Creative Gurel Mehmet (The Witcher, Avengers: Endgame, Inception) and Senior Producer Therese Zambra (Mars, Frontline) MPC Episodic is actively hiring the industry’s top VFX talent, to work on some of the most exciting series visual effects work in the industry.
Production Manager Essentials:
- Proven experience of strategic scheduling within VFX
- Highly organized and analytical
- Good use of initiative, decision-making and issue management with the ability to drive issues through to resolution; prioritization and delegation; time management
- Experience in creation, planning and implementation of small and large projects
- Managing difficult conversations; managing remote teams; teamwork and training others
- VFX Film Industry knowledge and Show experience
This job application remains open even when we don’t have roles available. If you would like to be considered, please apply and we will contact you as soon as we have an opening.