ReceptionistLondon , England Apply now
We are looking for a charismatic, professional, flexible and friendly receptionist to join our film department.
The successful candidate must be able to adapt and grow with the business in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and staff.
As well as having clear speech and a friendly, warm telephone manner, you must have a positive attitude to working under pressure and the ability to respond quickly, efficiently and professionally to requests
Reporting to the Film Facilities manager, you’ll work along side security on the busy film reception desk. Duties will include:
- Greeting clients, building rapport whilst remaining professional and efficient.
- Screening/taking calls on busy desk. Catering for individual staff needs, recognizing and dealing with cold callers appropriately.
- Booking taxis for staff and clients and entering in correct overhead numbers for invoicing purposes.
- Looking after and keeping track of staff/guest access passes.
- Liaising with the film running team to ensure there float returns are being done correctly & on time.
- Handling the organization & distribution of all incoming staff mail.
- Booking conference room call lines.
- Overseeing logistics of all staff lunch requests.
- Placing all company Stationary orders, and keeping track of supplies.
- Arrange the catering of staff welfare events.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
MPC Film is a world leading Visual effects studio, working on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies truly mind-blowing. We’re the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like Blade Runner 2049, Wonder Woman and The Jungle Book (www.mpcfilm.com). We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. At MPC our teams are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of film and technology. When you join, you’ll be working with, contributing and learning from the most skilled people in the business.
At least 1-2 years previous experience on a reception in a media/creative company and/or client facing customer service or hospitality experience is preferred.
The successful candidate must be proactive & self motivated with a passion for film/film production.
Hours: Monday to Friday – 9am – 6pm. Full Time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.