Web DeveloperLondon , England Apply now
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work with the Communications team and stakeholders on innovative and cutting-edge UIs
- Developing software solutions for internal communications
- Developing a user-friendly websites with CMS and interactive tools
- Analyzing the web traffic; design of the web pages to drive more traffic to the site
- Guide technology and design choices
- Create art assets for menus, icons and applications.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science, Graphic Design, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Must provide a solid and consistent body of relevant illustration and graphic design work.
- Solid experience with web technologies
- HTML5, XHTML
- Visualizations using SVG and d3
- CSS / SASS / SCSS
- Application frameworks, particularly React
- Writing front-end code in an MVC pattern
- ECMAScript standards
Knowledge of web standards & usability best practices.
Requires initiative, creativity, and the ability to collaborate well in a group.
A strong commitment to quality, service and reliability
The Moving Picture Film Company is known for its award winning development of VFX in the Jungle Book for Disney, The Harry Potter movies, X-Men and more. Our VFX artists are world leaders in this highly specialised industry. This is a fast pace, successful business where a passion for films is key as well as an ability to analyse and question numbers across a wide spectrum whilst business partnering to the operational side of the business.
- Understanding of user-centered design process and proven interaction design abilities.
Programming skills and the ability to create prototypes
Must have good organization, creative, & analytical skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Creativity to invent new solutions to complex design problems