Art DirectorLos Angeles Apply now
The role of The Mill Art Director is one of leadership, team building, and creative ingenuity. The AD is someone who can build on our already beautiful aesthetic by creating engaging, thoughtful commercial advertisements. As the AD, you are responsible for working cohesively with a team of Designers and Illustrators to create the vision outlined for our clients. Your experience was molded by broadcast, print and digital works. You can work alone but also enjoy working with the Head of Design Production to ensure the aesthetics of the work is presented to the client in its finest form, since you understand that such collaboration is a way to better the creative. You understand and have thorough knowledge of the VFX/commercial advertising industry and can relate it to our clients in the most unique artistic ways. You feel confident that you can walk into a company that is among the most award-winning of its field and guide it to its next level.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Art Direction
- Ability to work with directors, modelers, producers and designers
- Capability to lead projects from concept to completion
- Clear presentations skills to inspire the creative team and to present company goals and creative vision.
- Ability to translate concepts into creative design.
- Ability to mentor junior staff
- Flawless presentation skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Affect Effects
- Experience with teams of 2D and 3D
The Mill will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring.