Hospitality ManagerLos Angeles Apply now
The purpose of the Hospitality Manager role is to be responsible for the overall client experience.
The Hospitality Manager provides for both internal and external Mill clients to the highest standard ensuring a first rate service. Key responsibilities include ensuring the entire facility is running like clockwork.
The ideal candidate will habitually explore and research different ways to maximize functionality of processes in the studio within the Client Services team.
The Hospitality Manager will manage the Runners, Reception team, Barista, and to ensure a smooth process for staff and clients. This collaborative manager role will work with department functions across the office to make sure the studio is up to standard for clients and staff. This role will also help execute staff events with direction from Marketing and Talent. This role must be proactive in follow ups, and maintain the inherent belief that no task is too big or too small.
· Meet and greet clients in a knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming manner and if Producers are unable, escort clients to their suites
· Attend bi-weekly review of Client Services with Marketing to review client service levels and plan for new requirements
· Check in regularly on clients in suites to ensure they catered for to their satisfaction; you will be required to use your judgement and knowledge with each job to assess the level of attention that may be needed
· Develop relationships with clients. Note their likes, dislikes, birthday, and personal information to help provide a bespoke service upon each visit
· Ensure any delays for clients are acknowledged and appropriately dealt with
· Oversee daily suite presentation
· Regularly review and suggest areas of improvement and ensure they are implemented and delivered
· Proactively maintain presentation and resources in all areas throughout the studio ensuring all clients’ needs are met
· Manage and oversee Client Services team, including Runners and Reception, providing daily guidance as needed
· Manage and oversee Barista
· Ensure building is presentable, updated and inventory is stocked and on brand
· Executing staff events with direction from Marketing and Talent teams
· Facilitating interoffice visitors to ensure smooth welcoming and transition
· Build and maintain vendor relationships with local businesses for lunch/catering/snack options with Client Services team
· Occasionally help with client and staff gifting as needed
· Office and suite furniture
The CSM will oversee the budget for the central services that they manage, as well as individual projects including:
o Catering budget
o Catering contracts
o Sundry & office costs
· Minimum of 3 - 5 years in the service industry/boutique hotel/creative environment experience required
· Possess the utmost levels of accountability by routinely exhibiting integrity, ownership and reliability
· Must be organized in thought and actions, and execute with meticulous attention to detail in every aspect of assigned work
· Able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems/hurdles and have multiple solutions
· Must be a clear communicator, both written and verbal
· Maintains positive, has a “whatever it takes” attitude
· Works well independently as well as being a key contributive member of a team
· Inventive, flexible, and creatively solve problems
· Desire and experience in streamlining administrative procedures
· The ability to multitask, prioritize, and delegate tasks effectively
· Office manager experience a plus
The Mill will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring.