Compositing Supervisor - NukeLos Angeles , CA Apply now
- Work alongside other VFX Artists and departments integrating multiple elements (live action footage, CG, stock elements etc.) and combining them to create the final image.
- Supervise projects and ensure a high image quality that meets client needs and reaches MPC's high quality standards.
- Mentor less experienced artists to build a team that is always growing.
- Communicate and work in collaboration with other departments to find technical and artistic solutions
- Provide effective and sustainable solutions
- Effectively delegate work between Leads and Artists
- Provide updates to the production team
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all other departments.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- 5+ years working in a studio setting on high-end VFX for Advertising
- Expert knowledge of Nuke is essential. Experience with Flame and f-track is also a big plus.
- Advanced knowledge of workflows and validation processes
- Ability to produce high quality aesthetics and technical execution
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to evaluate the quality of others’ work
- Ability to problem solve and guide colleagues
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Maya and Houdini also helpful