Global Facility Management DirectorLos Angeles , California Apply now
Global Facilities Management Director
Reports into: VP – Global Real Estate Management & Central Functions
Technicolor is looking for a full-time Global Facilities Management Director overseeing delivery of Facilities Management Services to over 100 global sites and 900k Square Meters of office, creative, lab, manufacturing, and warehouse space on 5 continents. This person will report directly to the Vice President of Global Real Estate & Facilities Management as part of the Corporate Real Estate Department in the COO Organization. This role combines traditional real estate, facilities management, project management, team leadership, and vendor management skills to deliver “best in class” Facilities Management Services to Technicolor’s three principle Business Divisions (Connected Home, Home Entertainment Services, and Production Services).
The successful candidate must work with business leaders – as well as Finance, HR, IT, Sourcing, and other functional areas. The ideal candidate is a dynamic and engaging professional who is customer focused with delivery of local services using a global service delivery platform.
• Partner with the COO and Vice President of Global Real Estate & Facilities Management to design, create, and deliver a Global FM Strategy to Technicolor’s three Business Divisions including, but not limited to:
a) Building a Facilities Management Team to manage service providers and coordinate all FM activities at a local level across all three Business Divisions.
b) Developing, leading, and implementing a global strategy for facilities including service levels for each Business Division, management of Global FM service providers, and processes/tools for automation and management.
c) Sourcing of a Global FM Strategy including development of an RFP, selection of a Global Facilities Management service provider, and transition to a new Global Facilities Management Service delivery platform.
d) Leading “change management” for Global Facilities Management across the Technicolor portfolio within a complex matrix organizational structure.
e) Delivery of Global Facility Management Services to all Technicolor Business Divisions including but limited to building and site maintenance, janitorial, utilities, food and beverage, and physical security services, including management of KPI’s and SLA’s for global service providers and 3rd party local service providers.
f) Delivery of FM savings objectives in line with corporate savings strategies. g) Development of global workplace strategies and development of facilities operating and capital budgets.
h) Lead a company-wide energy & sustainability agenda within the Global Facilities Management Services delivery platform.
i) Managing global facility operations and collaborating with stakeholders, service providers, and Business Divisions to deliver Facilities Management Services locally.
• Develop standards and metrics for delivery of Facilities Management Services, KPI’s, and SLA’s.
• Oversight of physical security and safety, including compliance with safety and environmental regulations imposed by local and regional regulatory agencies.
• Partner with the Director of Global Security to ensure local, regional, and federal safety and facilities compliance for all global sites.
• Attract, retain, and develop talent, including a small team of regional facilities management directors.
• Bachelor’s Degree or certificate in Facilities Management preferred
• 10+ years of progressive leadership experience in global corporate real estate, facilities management/planning, security or engineering, design, and construction • Global Facilities Management experience in a diverse portfolio of office, creative, lab, manufacturing, and warehouse space preferred.
• 5+ years of vendor facilities management experience, team management experience, and remote team management experience preferred
• Excellent leadership skills; enjoys and is good at being hands-on and strategic
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with a track record for working collaboratively
• Excellent English language skills, ability to think critically and take initiative; communicate information at all levels effectively in both oral and written forms, including group presentations
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is essential
• Travel as necessary to global sites
• Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
• Work in an international and dynamic company, collaboration with subject matter experts in an international environment
• Everyday contact with foreign languages • Friendly working atmosphere • Attractive other benefits
Our Strength is Our People At Technicolor, we are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what entertainment can be. From the industry’s most award-winning artistic talent to leading technologists, innovators and beyond, our strength resides in our people. By investing in, nurturing and growing our talent, we enable each and every member of the Technicolor family to do what they do best and thrive. Together we unleash extraordinary experiences for audiences everywhere.