HR Site Coordinator (LA)Los Angeles , Californie Apply now
Technicolor, a worldwide technology leader in the media and entertainment sector, is at the forefront of digital innovation. Our world class research and innovation laboratories enable us to lead the market in delivering advanced video services to content creators and distributors. We also benefit from an extensive intellectual property portfolio focused on imaging technologies. Our commitment: supporting the delivery of exciting new experiences for consumers in theaters, homes and on-the-go.
Our Human Resources Coordinator role serves as a key partner to the assigned location(s), working in a fast-paced environment to achieve & exceed objectives through supporting employee life cycle events and HR Compliance. The person in this role has the ability to take ambiguous situations and provide clarity to complete the needed task working with functional subject matter experts, HR team members, and some business leaders in the areas of onboarding, offboarding, recruitment, administration of human resources programs and employment policies, personnel record-keeping and compliance with federal/state laws and regulations.
Work Location: Culver City, CA
The Human Resources Coordinator role is responsible for employee life cycle events and HR compliance for the identified site(s), including and not limited to:
- Onboarding & Orientation: Supports employee onboarding activities and performs related administrative tasks which may include: processing new hire paperwork, working with Data Management Team to enter new hire in HRIS systems, prepare documents for orientation and may help to conduct orientations, requesting site specific access as appropriate (e.g. parking, badges, etc.)
- Offboarding: Supports employee offboarding activities and performs related administrative tasks to record employee's termination which may include: preparing exit packets, requesting final pay, scheduling exit interview for HR site manager(s), submitting offboard documents to the Data Management Team, employee file management, terminating site specific access as appropriate (e.g. parking, badges, etc.)
- Payroll/Timekeeping: Supports time and attendance activities and communicates with management to reconcile time entries, address discrepancies and sign-off payroll, ensures wage and hour compliance, creates report to reconcile time & attendance system with internal systems, submits corrections and may send email reminders.
- Employee Files: Maintains adherence to recordkeeping compliance standards and legal requirements (employee personnel file, I-9 form, etc.), responsible for the maintenance and updating of all employee files.
- Compliance: Supports and adheres to HR processes, best practices and compliance requirements that may include internal and external audits. (e.g. ISO, 8TICs, HRCC audits, etc.), Ensures federal, state and local compliance poster are current and posted for location(s).
- Employee Assistance: Provides information and assistance to employees on routine requests (i.e. direct deposit, W-4 changes, benefits questions, general HR inquiries, employment verification, etc.)
- Invoice Processing: Processes invoices for payment upon instruction from HR site manager(s).
- LOA/Workers Comp: In partnership with site HR Manager, proactively supports the occupational injury workflow, ensures related forms are issued, completed and forwarded to workers’ compensation manager and supports the return to work process, may support ergonomic evaluation related ordering of equipment, prepares and submits employee change requests for new leaves and returning employees as directed.
- HR Systems: Understands and effectively applies HRIS, ATS, Payroll, Benefits and other HR systems to perform HR-related activities for the site(s).
- Recruitment: Supports the job requisition process with input from HR site manager(s) and/or HR Business Partner which includes preparing offer letters and pre-employment activities which may include pre-employment screenings, completion of new hire paperwork, etc.
- May perform other special projects and administrative duties as assigned.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.