Junior 3D GeneralistLos Angeles Apply now
The Mill has been creating world-class visual effects built on creative excellence and cutting-edge technologies for over twenty-four years. We believe in creating work that touches people emotionally, that becomes popular culture and that people love, talk about and want to share. We believe in great ideas beautifully told.
We are currently looking for junior 3D Generalists to join us in our LA studio.
- Demonstrative experience and knowledge of advanced 3D modeling and texturing for VFX.
- Junior level modeling and texturing in Maya, ZBrush and Mari
- Advanced rendering skills
- Skills in Tracking
- Familiarity with pipeline issues and a typical post production environment
- Expertise in general compositing principles
- Strong aesthetic sensibility, good use of color
- Confident in the visual exploration of abstract concepts
- Creative and design oriented, excellent communicator, good with teamwork
- Self-motivated problem solver
- To be considered please send across a copy of your CV/Resume and a link to your showreel.
The Mill will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring.