Mac Support EngineerLos Angeles , CA Apply now
The MPC Advertising Technology department is responsible for the design, specification, installation, commissioning, maintenance and support of all hardware and software technologies used throughout the global MPC advertising business. Advertising specific technology is integrated with MPC core technology to build flexible Advertising workflows on common infrastructure.
- Day-to-day support of all Apple laptops and workstations.
- Providing desktop support for the studio on a scheduled basis.
- Support for Designers using Adobe Creative suite.
- Software management and centralised deployment.
- Liaising with Production and other non-technical staff.
- Project management and coordination.
- Developing and maintaining standard working practices.
- Mentoring and sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Ensuring common working practices and standards across MPC sites.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- A solid grasp of macOS / iOS and experience of managing Apple devices in a production environment.
- In-depth knowledge of Jamf Pro for Apple device management.
- Experience working with terminal commands and reviewing scripts (bash, python).
- Problem solving, the ability to resolve issues and provide innovative solutions.
- Ability to work to standards and processes, balanced with the need to be pragmatic and flexible.
- Self-motivated and organized, taking pride in quality of all aspects of work.
- Excellent communication skills, able to earn people’s trust and explain complex technical problems.
- A good team player able to interface with MPC technical resources across multiple locations.
- Ability to keep calm in high pressure situations.
- An understanding that working across multiple time zones and with tight deadlines sometimes requires work outside of normal hours and periodically to be on-call.