Nuke ArtistsLos Angeles , CA Apply now
Whilst we don’t currently have any specific requirements for Nuke Artists, we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals that would like to find out more about working with MPC in the future.
Please apply through this job role to be added to our talent pool for future vacancies.
Our Nuke Artist work alongside other VFX Artists and departments integrating multiple elements and combining them to create the stunning images for our clients.
- To be part of the advertising Compositing team integrating multiple elements (live action footage, CG, stock elements etc.) and combining them to create the final image.
- Work collaboratively with Supervisors, the compositing team and other VFX departments.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- Experience of Compositing with Nuke for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising.
- A strong creative eye and a problem-solving attitude.
- Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya is an advantage.
- Any experience with Flame or other systems based Compositing tools is also an advantage.