Pitch DesignerLos Angeles , CA Apply now
MPC is looking for a Pitch Designer to join our Advertising team in LA. This exciting role places you at the center of winning new projects.The ideal candidate feels at ease collaborating with like-minded creatives to come up with Live Action and Visual Effects pitches that are fresh and tell great stories.
- Partner with Creative Directors, Producers and other team members to design and execute impactful pitch decks.
- Collaborate to ensure pitch materials are presented in way that does justice to the creative, is effective and strikes the right tone.
- Research and acquire reference and source material for use in design projects.
- Bring a high standard of work and sense of style to each project while ensuring that decks are effective, clean and fit within MPC's guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure the most pressing get out the door first.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Media or Design (or work experience equivalent)
- Expert proficiency with Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Creativity and resourcefulness; ability to develop designs that tell great stories and make the right impact
- Expert knowledge of typography, color and design hierarchy
- Time management skills and ability to meet given deadlines
- A desire to collaborate with a large team of producers and artists; open to feedback as a path to growth
- Video editing experience and knowledge of filmmaking processes and contemporary work is a huge plus.
- Candidates should provide design samples.