Regional Sales Executive - 3PL ServicesLos Angeles , Californie Apply now
Technicolor Global Logistics Overview
Technicolor Global Logistics (TGL) provides value added supply chain solutions with proven expertise in solving complex, end-to-end transportation and logistics challenges. After decades of experience in optimizing the supply chains for major Hollywood studios and other content publishers, TGL now serves a variety of market segments including gaming, technology, electronics, and other consumer products and high-value goods. Our non-asset based transportation model allows us the flexibility to adapt to your individual freight needs, while our established distribution centers provides you a wide range of value-added options, from warehousing to fulfillment. TGL is a supply chain partner providing comprehensive multi-mode and optimization strategies that leverage the size and scale of the Technicolor organization, resulting in greater control and centralized visibility across the entire supply chain. Our team of industry specialists will work with you to understand your supply chain inefficiencies, and implement a solution which is customized down to the product-level. More information can be found here: https://www.technicolor.com/distribute/supply-chain-solutions/transportation-management
Experienced 3 PL Sales/Business Development individual to manage, aggressively develop, and grow prospective business in their territory targeted at 3PL Sales. Responsibilities include the development of new business, management of the complete sales cycle process including: prospect identification, lead generation, qualification, pricing development, proposal preparation and presentation, and contract signing and renewal. Must have demonstrated success in achieving multi-million dollar sales and willingness to build territory and qualify opportunities. Ability to develop customized solutions to meet customer logistical needs is vital.
This position is remote and will consider qualified candidates within the US, Preferred location is California or Midwest
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made ot enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Develop and implement target named account strategies and tactical penetration plans
- Develop and implement a strategic forecast to acquire new customers and increase their use of our services to achieve and exceed budgeted revenue goals
- Establish, maintain, and foster long-lasting trusted relationships at the executive level of prospective accounts
- Develop compelling value propositions based on ROI cost/benefit analysis
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding new revenue, revenue retention, and sales performance targets
- Track and analyze sales on a monthly basis, adjusting the plan accordingly to ensure maximum performance
- Report results to senior leadership on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, in close collaboration with sales analyst
- Ensure smooth operations, working in close cooperation with internal teams (Supply Chain, Technicolor Global Logistics (TGL), Finance, and IT)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to anticipate and solve development and integration challenges related to 3PL, freight brokerage selling
- Contribute innovative ideas and participate in marketing events
Purposeful Action/ Accountability
Innovation & Risk Taking
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, supply chain or related field strongly preferred or commensurate education, training, and experience required
- Minimum 4 years sales/business development experience in Logistics, 3PL, freight management, freight carriers or related field
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Project, and PowerPoint), web-based, and Windows based software
- Ability to design and execute 3PL strategies independently is a must
- Strong project management skills, ideally based on the launch of new business platforms
- Demonstrated track record of qualifying and closing significant new business opportunities in the 3PL and/or freight management space
- Knowledge of CRM and social selling tools
- 3PL Sales and Consultative experience
- Experience in Supply Chain Services
- Strong entrepreneurial and strategic thinker with consistent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills with the ability to earn the trust and confidence of customers (internal/external)
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions/cultures, different levels of internal and external organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Highly self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Solid negotiation and collaboration skills - able to influence outcomes and bring initiatives to successful completion
- Results focused and action oriented
- Innovative outlook; ability to identify and promote new opportunities
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Typical travel for this position is 30% - 50% (Once safe and travel restrictions are lifted)
Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.