Rigging TDLos Angeles , CA Apply now
The Rigging TD is responsible for rigging of characters as well as any necessary props, vehicles, or environments.
- Build of game engine-ready character, body, and facial rigs.
- Build of all prop, vehicle, and environment rigs.
- Deliver on-schedule to meet deadlines and work under pressure if required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with leads as well as work collaboratively as part of a team.
MPC is the sum of the parts: creative partners with a range of creative solutions, harnessing our talent and technology to craft spectacular visual experiences in any space, on any screen. It all comes together in our enthusiastic and talented people, working daily to be a part of creating the best and most inspirational work in the industry.
- 2+ years' experience with rigging required.
- Facial capture experience advantageous.
- Solid understanding of animation production pipelines.
- Previous CG production experience in feature films, broadcast, or games.
- Mel and/or Python scripting ability is desirable, particularly within MotionBuilder & Blade.
- Experience with game engines (Unity & Unreal).
- Intermediate to advanced-level user of Maya or similar 3D package a bonus.
- Self-motivated problem solver.