Sales AnalystHollywood , California Apply now
Work Location: Hollywood, CA (Los Angeles Area)
The Sales Analyst is responsible for managing the new business proposal process and sales forecasting for the US Post Production Sales team. A successful candidate will identify new and creative tools for managing the proposal database and will be motivated, team oriented and passionate about Entertainment Post Production and Sales process and technology.
Data and Reporting
- Maintain database of Post Production Sales bids and revenue pipeline
- Perform data cleansing (de-duping, standardizing, formatting) procedures
- Accurately enter and track Post Production Sales bids
- Provide weekly sales reports comparing actuals vs. forecast vs. budget
Training and Documentation
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop training plans, materials, and keep online content up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
- Develop, prioritize and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Assist users with report design and management
- Communicate, and manage the change management (release) process using standard tools
- Process Discovery and Management
- Work with various stakeholder teams to ensure sales forecasting and process remains relevant and in line with business process changes
- Other duties as required
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required, 3-5 years of experience preferred
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, prioritization, and end user training skills
- Effective project management skills
- Deep understanding of Excel (functions/formulas and pivot tables)
- Knowledge of database programs such as SQL, including requirements, system configuration, user requirements and all related policies and procedures
- Experience with custom reporting, modifying pages, views and dashboards
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Data manipulation and familiarity with data ETL (extract, transform, load) tools
- Basic-intermediate level of financial acumen
- Strong communication, documentation, prioritization and training skills
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and smartphones.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.