Customer Delivery ManagerMadrid Apply now
Customer Delivery Manager
• Is accountable for program on time delivery and execution within budget, product quality, financial management (P&L), KPI management, contract change management, and program change management.
• Client Management: Main interface with customers for program specific deliverables; Close cooperation with Sales team and Key Account Managers; is the owner of customer satisfaction; Manages customer and third-party relationships. Key entry point for aftersales management topics, including epidemic failure issues. Mobility - able to travel to customer and partner sites as required.
• Is accountable for customer satisfaction, building sustainable customer relationships for future business opportunities, while maintaining Technicolor's best interests.
• Resource Management: Leads and organizes core team activities (scope, planning, budget, deliverables); Directs core team on issues resolution and escalate when no resolution; Manages, motivates, supervises and influences core team members. Optimizes resources and utilitzes skills from WW teams. Identifies synergies with other programs and maximizes reuse from the existing Technicolor HW and SW roadmaps resulting in minimum R&D investment. Able to work with Resource Managers to address resource priorities and resolve resource conflicts.
• Is accountable for application of standard processes (ETM, forecasting…), and responsible for program reporting towards all stakeholders, including appropriate escalation.
• Project Accounting and Finance: Ownership of P&L and improves profitability by optimizing product costs and avoiding operational costs (ex. airfreight); Responsible for financial follow-up; Takes ownership and is accountable for margin for their own area of control. Execution of TPC throughout project to delivery; NPI Project mindset. Thinks about the cost of what we produce. Secures monthly business targets on time and ensures quality. Identify and track the required third party technology (IP) used in the program and ensure proper communication of such in the organization.
• Project Control: Manage scope creep through client change orders, internal change orders, phased delivery or other methods to ensure projects deliver on time line, scope, budget and strategy expectations. Evaluate all key project deliverables, as well as final product to ensure traceability of requirements, high quality and client acceptance. Responsible for formal sign off on all project deliverable; this will often include coordinating input and involvement from the account director and client.
• New Business Opportunities: Secures new business opportunities in conjunction with Sales team and Bid management team steering the customers' request to align with Technicolor's HW & SW roadmaps. Frontline resource for new opportunities. Involved in Pre-Sales, drives information sharing, master in bid tendering for their specific programs, good delivery capabilities. Prepares and drives corporate offer reviews. Involved in strategy pricing; Works with Sales on RFQ process; Identify and monetize new Professional Services offering.
• Contract Management: Responsible for contract management in cooperation with the Sales team [takes part in contract definition & negotiation together with Sales; PM is responsible to enforce the contract and to compare its terms and conditions with Technicolor's Golden Standards.] Ensures clear communication of contract specificities to the internal organization.
• Internal Project Reporting and Administration: Ensures ETM+ process is applied throughout the program lifecycle; Leads phase reviews; Enforces Technicolor processes. Dashboard reporting.
• Project Planning: Manages program on a day-to-day basis, tracks program KPI's - on time delivery, financials, customer requirements; Manages timely product phase-in/phase-out. Provides input to the Sales and Operation teams related to program specific constraints to be incorporated in the forecast.
• Project Communication: Conducts post mortems and identifies lessons learned and best practices to be shared; Anticipates, mitigates, reports and escalates risks to stakeholders; Ensures program communication (status, issues, decisions) to internal and external stakeholders including WW teams; Communicates on time end of life notifications.
• Develops a deep understanding of current and future customer’s needs, issues, challenges, objectives as well as their business and operating environment (Including end user’s knowledge).
• Interacts with customers/ Sales representatives/ Business development teams and practices an attentive and active listening and questioning to identify client’s real concerns.
• Is proactive in the organization / execution of actions to satisfy customers.
• Sets up & Drives ""Think out of the box"" spirit setting-up creative thinking activities (brainstorming, Web tools ...).
• Creates new perspectives and usages for existing tools, assets, technology, business, processes...
• Can put creative ideas in real market / Product context.
• Keep curiosity high and mind wide open to welcome new ideas.
• Takes calculated risk.
Recommended technical knowledge
• Keeps up to date with trends and changes in the market and technologies that are relevant for Technicolor and customers on his domain (incl. Competitor’s positioning).
• Has natural curiosity (always thriving to analyse and understand things, interested in following up on standards, research and innovation, ...).
• Is recognized internally as a source of information/knowledge of relevant technology direction.
• Applies broad knowledge across multiple technology areas to ensure optimum solution.
• Leverages knowledge of external environment to enhance customer solutions with end users mindset.
• Maintains an updated understanding of competitors' market positioning by conducting benchmarking.
• Is knowledgeable on Technicolor products and roadmaps (HW and SW).
• Good interpersonal and communication skills and a preference to work in a collaborative environment. Willing to discuss and defend ideas.
• A high degree of personal organization, self-reliance, desire for success and a positive/constructive attitude.
• Spanish and English are mandatory
Masters degree in Engineering (Computer Science/electronics).