Director, Supply Chain Business Analysis and Value-Added ServicesMemphis , Tennessee Apply now
Summary: This position is responsible for providing supply chain business development support and value-added services.
Essential Functions: (Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions)
- New Customer Acquisition - undertake the operational and financial evaluation of new opportunities and requests for proposals (RFPs), supporting Technicolor’s new business acquisition initiatives
- Compile and present pro-forma income statements related to new business opportunities including: Cash flow, ROI, and 5 year projections
- Service Offering Improvements – responsible for Cost/Benefit analyses of proposed improvements and refinements to value-added services to existing customers
- Developing and implementing measures of performance and implementing service offering improvements
- Working with other contributing functions, provide support in onboarding/transitioning new customers into the Technicolor infrastructure
- Industrial Engineering initiatives - feasibility study and implementing labor productivity improvement programs
- Provide value-added services, project management and oversee audit letter process/job costing and pricing
- Develop and carry out process improvement initiatives and work with facilities’ process engineering groups in identifying best practices and process standardization
- Translate operational activities (receiving, warehousing, order processing, shipping) into costs – fixed and variable
- Coach, motivate, train and develop employees; make recommendations regarding salary administration, performance management, and handle employee relations
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, economics, business or a related field or equivalent education, training and experience
- Minimum of five years’ operating experience, specifically, in supply chain, transportation and/or logistics operations and planning
- Concurrent with operating experience above, must have demonstrated ability and hands-on experience with financial analysis, cost accounting, capital budgeting, and development and evaluation of Profit and Loss statements
- Two years supervisory experience
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint), SharePoint, Intranet, web-based, and Windows based software
Additional Education and Experience
- MBA (emphasis on Financial Management) is a significant advantage and is preferred
- Background in predetermined time systems - Methods Time Measurement (MTM IIB) or Maynard Operations Systems Technique (MOST) will be a significant advantage but is not a must.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must have successful track record in a hands-on semi-individual contributor role
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions, different levels of internal and external client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Highly self-motivated with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines within an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Solid negotiation, presentation, and collaboration skills - able to influence outcomes and bring initiatives to successful completion through political sensitivity
- Innovative outlook: ability to identify and promote new opportunities
- Must exercise judgment to make high level decisions that will result in a positive impact to the team and company
- Excellent project management, analytical, and problem-solving abilities are key for this role
- Must have knowledge of contract administration, terms and have ability to interpret contracts
This position will have two exempt level direct reports
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, fax machines and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Travel is expected for this position
Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.
Purposeful Action/ Accountability
Innovation & Risk Taking