Lead Distribution ClerkMemphis , Tennessee Apply now
Lead Distribution Clerk
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Leads all inbound and outbound warehouse activities, particularly ensuring accuracy and timeliness of inbound and out bound deliveries.
- Coordinates administrative & warehouse staff in their daily responsibilities along with providing distribution office clerical assistance
- Maintains direct communication with all customers, including carriers, other Technicolor facilities and departments including customer service, information systems management, distribution and other departments as required.
- Communicates performance expectations, plans work activities and monitors work performance of Distribution Staff.
- Ensures employee compliance to company policies, guidelines, procedures, protocols and standards.
- Supports projects/process improvement to reach distribution efficiency and quality goals.
- Writes, maintains and supports a variety or reports or queries utilizing available reporting tools for management and customers as needed.
- Must be able to work variable shifts and overtime as required. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- High School diploma with some college courses preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate a forklift including the Reach Truck, Order Picker & Dock Stocker
- Knowledge in shipping/freight preferred.
- Detail oriented and show a high degree of organizational skills.
- Must have basic PC experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Proficiency in JBA preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and write routine memos.
- Ability to read and write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of media in a variety of forums with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Demonstrated customer focus, deadline sensitivity, organization skills, flexibility, relationship building skills, problem solving and demonstrated support for new ideas, suggestions, and changes.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.