Lead Receiving ClerkMemphis , Tennessee Apply now
Lead Receiving Clerk
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for leading a group of employees through a planned shift to pull, stage, and ship customer finished goods and orders.
- Responsible for unloading inbound trailers and loading outbound trailers, ensuring the paperwork and received product coincide.
- Responsible for unloading, according to inbound scheduled and loading per outbound schedule.
- Responsible for the accurate loading of inter-company transfers. Ensure all procedures are followed to secure truck prior to operations.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- May be required to work in other departments and locations as the workload permits.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to react to HOT requirements.
- Must be able to work extensive overtime and any shift.
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack (motorized or non-motorized).
- Must be able to operate a Dock Stocker, Hi-Lo Forklift.
- High School diploma with some college courses preferred; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to operate a forklift including the Reach Truck, Order Picker & Dock Stocker
- Knowledge in receiving/shipping/freight preferred.
- Detail oriented and show a high degree of organizational skills.
- Must have basic PC experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel required.
- Proficiency in JBA preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to read and write routine memos.
- Ability to read and write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively using a variety of media in a variety of forums with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Demonstrated customer focus, deadline sensitivity, organization skills, flexibility, relationship building skills, problem solving and demonstrated support for new ideas, suggestions, and changes.
Technicolor is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.