Staffing CoordinatorMemphis , Tennessee Apply now
1st Shift Staffing Coordinator
- Plan, organize and implement sustainable staffing strategy
- Investigate company’s staffing needs and take actions to staff accordingly
- Work with recruiting agencies when needed
- Identify hard to fill roles and take proactive actions
- Assist in candidate screening and interviewing
- Assist in new employee onboarding
- Assist with new employee orientation
- Design and plan work shift schedules
- Identify staffing and recruiting KPIs
- Create and present and submit reports for upper management
- 5 years of experience as a Staffing Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of staffing trends and best practices
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Critical thinker with a problem-solving mind
- Excel experience is required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or minimum six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Demonstrated customer focus, deadline sensitivity, organization skills, flexibility, relationship building skills, problem solving and demonstrated support for new ideas, suggestions, and changes.
The above are minimum requirements. Resumes from more experienced candidates are welcome. Compensation and responsibilities will depend on experience/qualifications.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.