Transportation Acct Management Specialist (TEMP)Memphis , Tennessee Apply now
Work location: Memphis, TN
Essential Functions - Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Participate on daily major studio exceptions conference call
- Document discussed part numbers and changes required for each
- Research the part numbers to identify the applicable orders
- Document associated orders needing changes
- Work with global logistics group to ensure changes are done accurately and on time
- Must be able to work between the hours of 12 – 9pm CT
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 years administrative and/or customer service experience required
- One year experience in account management, supply chain planning, transportation, or logistics preferred
- High degree of PC proficiency and system knowledge including Excel, Word, Outlook, and web-based software programs
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Excellent professional level written and verbal communication skills - ability to interface and communicate effectively with multiple functional groups, geographic regions, diverse cultures, and different levels of internal and external client organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to professionally interact and elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, other departments, and interact with various work behavior styles
- Independent, self-starter, ability to handle a high volume of work is required
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Must be dependable, positive, flexible, and take a proactive approach to all work situations
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, and filing cabinets.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Please note this Job Profile is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
TECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Technicolor complies with all Federal, State and Local law prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state or local law.