Compositing Supervisor Mikros MontrealMontreal , QC Apply now
Under the supervision of the Production Manager, the CG Supervisor and in collaboration with the Director, the Lighting Supervisor must provide their team with the guidance and training necessary to reach objectives.
Your main missions will be :
- Deliver a high image quality under the direction of the Artistic Director
- Ensure quality control of the department
- Communicate and work in collaboration with the Lighting Supervisor to find technical and artistic solutions
- Provide effective and sustainable solutions
- Verify that the retakes requested by the client are properly taken into account and ensure follow-up
- Effectively delegate work between Leads and Artists
- Provide updates to the production team
- Train and mentor junior and intermediate Lighters
- Work proactively and collaboratively with all other departments.
Mikros Animation Montreal is delighted to announce that we are collaborating with Spin Master Entertainment to bring PAW Patrol’s beloved rescue pups to the big screen! Join our wonderful and highly talented team as we embark (woof) on this exciting new adventure!
- Knowledge of Katana is essential
- Experience working on several animated films as Lead or Supervisor is mandatory
- Advanced knowledge of workflows and validation processes
- Ability to produce high quality aesthetics and technical execution
- Ability to work under pressure while meeting tight deadlines
- Attention to detail and ability to evaluate the quality of others’ work
- Ability to problem solve and guide colleagues
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good level English is imperative
- Good understanding of lighting passes and AOV’s
- Knowledge of Python, Gyzmo creation, TCL and Blink Script is advisable
- Knowledge of Deep Compo and ShotGun is a plus