Lead Image FinalingMontreal , QC Apply now
Who's ready???? Mikros Animation Montreal is working on the new feature film Sponge Bob! We are looking for a Lead Image Finaling to join our great team!
Under the responsibility of the Compositing Supervisor and the Sup Image CG, your main tasks will be:
- To be the leader and referent of the compositing Image Finaling team
- Provide strong technical expertise
- Ensure the follow-up of tools according to needs
- Supervise the work of your team (about 3 artists)
- Ensure that the requested retakes are properly taken into account and monitor them
- Comply with the quotas given by the production
Part of the Mikros company and the Technicolor group, Mikros Animation's studios are dedicated to high-end CG Animation for feature films and episodic.
Galvanized by a proven track record, the teams in Paris, Montreal and London are working on their 9th feature film. The diversity, richness and ambition of contents go hand in hand with a collaborative and creative atmosphere where talent can best develop.
- Mastery of Nuke is essential
- Knowledge of Katana, Arnold and Shotgun appreciated
- Knowledge of Python scripting would be a plus
- Strong technical and Stereo knowledge
- Be a force of proposal and know how to adapt
- Be a team leader!!!!! Lead, train and support your team of artists, be a source of inspiration, build and maintain a good state of mind within the department
- Experience in animated feature film(s) is required, in VFX is a plus
- Strong knowledge of 3D and the production line of a desired animated film
- Rigour, autonomy and organizational ability are pronounced
- Good level of English required