Systems CoordinatorMontreal , QC Apply now
This role reports to the Head of Technology, Montreal. We seek to appoint a System Coordinator to help organize internal projects and coordinate the team’s activities and provide direct support to the Head of Technology and Systems Manager.
This is a varied role that includes liaising within our Global Technology group, managers and other visual effects departments. It is important applicants are resilient, proactive and know how to work cohesively as part of the bigger picture. If you like the idea of working with a group of highly motivated technology specialists and helping to run a very busy department, we want to hear from you.
This role is ideal for people interested in a managerial role within technology and is looking for an entry role like Technology Coordinator, Software Resources Coordinator, Junior Project Manager etc...
- Coordinating a team of systems administrators and support system operations
- Creating documentation for operations and training
- Ticket triage – dispatching and prioritizing tickets from ticket-tracking system
- Keeping track of and managing assets inventory for Software & Systems Departments, and Expiry Calendar
- Coordinating, creating and executing transfer plans with department managers and systems administrators
- Maintaining a communication rapport with vendors and tracking items to ensure they were properly received and recorded
- Facilitating information flow across teams, departments, and projects
- Scheduling project tasks and coordinating their dependencies
- Working on all related tasks as seen by Systems Manager
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award winning, high-end VFX for the advertising industries.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Our teams in London, and throughout our global network of studios, produce creative, visually stunning and technically challenging VFX and digital projects of the highest quality, and we are looking for candidates with a desire to be involved in the
success of these projects.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a coordinator role
- Experience within a deadline driven environment
- Strong Project Management and Scheduling skills
- Clear confident communicator
- Organized and focused
- A strong commitment to service, quality and reliability
- A personable nature who knows how to be upbeat and motivate teams in times of delivery
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience in technology projects and technical knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Film industry experience is preferred but not essential