Flame ArtistNew York , NY Apply now
We are looking for a talented Flame Artist with experience in delivering high-quality creative advertising work.
- Perform shot work and compositing within Autodesk Flame, including clean-up, beauty work, element integration, matte paintings, etc.
- Collaborate with Producers during client-oriented sessions.
- Break down and quote completx VFX jobs.
- Work closely with other VFX artists and departments to deliver the highest quality work.
The Moving Picture Company (MPC) is a global creative studio with a single goal: to create experiences that move people. With decades of storytelling experience, we are perpetually pushing the limits of what is technologically and artistically possible to tell visually stunning stories. MPC continues to lead in an ever-evolving industry, building authentic and long-lasting connections with audiences across all channels.
- A high-level of commercials-based compositing experience with Flame.
- Excellent understanding of the techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and compositing.
- Visual creativity with an excellent knowledge of visual effects techniques.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot, prioritize tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Client friendly – able to engage with Directors and Agency creative from initial meetings through to final delivery.
- Proficiency with Nuke and on-set supervision experience a huge plus.