HR CoordinatorNew York Apply now
The Human Resources Coordinator must possess the basics of Human Resources knowledge and possess the skills to deliver an efficient and professional personnel service within a creative media environment. This service must fully support and respond to the business requirements of the group while championing the welfare of its most important asset, the employees.
This role will primarily focus on processing payroll for Temporary Employees in the New York office. The HR Coordinator must have an excellent ability to react and adapt to a very fast-paced working environment. This will require a perceptive nature as well as exceptional analytical skills and attention to details.
- Liaise with the scheduling department and Creative Resources Managers on the recruiting status for temporary employees.
- Prepare offer letters for all New York based temporary employees
- Provide orientation and hiring packet for all New York based temporary employees
- Coordinate with the engineering department on the administration of systems access
- Partner with the finance department to provide relevant information for temporary employee payroll. i.e. offer letters, time sheets and other payroll support
- Maintain and manage online database of all New York based temporary employee data
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports on temporary and full time employees
- Facilitate termination and exit processes as needed
- Manage all unemployment claims received on all New York based temporary employees
- Provide support on various company initiatives as it relates to our people
- Filing and administrative tasks as needed
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in Human Resources or related field
- Bachelor's degree in HR Management or related field
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic knowledge of US Labor Laws
- Experience working with web based HRIS or Payroll systems
- Experience working with multiple benefit plans and multi-state payroll
- Excellent organizational skills
- Team player with a proactive attitude and ability to work in a fast paced environment