Toronto VFX CoordinatorToronto , Ontario Apply now
About Technicolor VFX:
Technicolor VFX is the best of both worlds, we can work with you as standalone VFX creatives, or in collaboration with our Technicolor Post family to support your vision from script to screen.
From Features to Episodic, our Creative Directors work with their expert teams to provide on set supervision, with a full CG VFX pipeline, we are specialists in character enhancement, environments and compositing.
Our creative VFX teams are located in London, Toronto and Los Angeles, making Technicolor VFX global in size but local in feel.
The VFX Coordinator is central to visual effects project management. Working closely with and on behalf of the internal Producers and Creative Director, they help strategize and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of the project on time and on budget.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work with Producers to track and manage the workflow through the department in order to meet internal and external deadlines
• Daily rounds with artists to maintain an accurate summary of progress, anticipating and communicating any issues to Supervisors and Sr. Producer
• Import editorial turnovers into Shotgun database
• Support for delivery of visual effects shots and digital input/output of editorial turnovers and any on-set media
• Work with Senior Producer to enforce departmental workflows and nomenclature
• Update and maintain 2D and 3D asset libraries
• Communicate quickly and succinctly both internally and to other departments. Maintain a positive, upbeat and professional workplace, being pro-active and solution-orientated
• Support editorial in the creation of Technicolor demo reels and any custom links
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
• Highly organized with first-class time management skills
• Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
• Able to work within a team towards a common goal
• Basic understanding of live-action and CG based visual effects workflows
• Basic understanding of common file formats and resolutions
• Previous experience at Junior Production Coordinator or Production Assistant level
• Existing knowledge Shotgun production database
• Existing knowledge of RV and Shotgun for dailies setup and review
• Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel)
• Basic editorial knowledge