Senior Internal AuditorWarszawa Apply now
Technicolor Polska Sp. z o.o.
Financial Shared Service Center
Technicolor is home to industry-leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. Serving motion picture, television, and other media clients, the company is a leading provider of high-end visual effects, animation, and post-production services. In support of network service providers and broadcasters globally, Technicolor ranks among the world leading suppliers of digital content delivery services and home access devices, including set-top-boxes and gateways. The company also remains a large physical media service provider, being one of the world’s largest film processors and independent manufacturers and distributors of DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
Our Internal Audit department is tasked with providing strategically defined assurance and consulting services across the Group which adds value to the organization. Our mission includes assessing Entertainment Services and Connected Home Division’s key risks, and to reinforce management controls that promote business process effectiveness. This role is further defined by the Internal Audit Charter as established by top management and the Audit Committee. The Internal Auditor strives to collaborate in a value added way with everyone involved to provide relevant recommendations that drive improved performance and enhanced value for Technicolor’s stakeholders. Internal Auditors gain wide experience across the company globally and have opportunities to demonstrate their capabilities through interactions with management at all levels.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position:
Senior Internal Auditor (worldwide)
- Perform assurance and assistance audit projects as agreed in accordance with established guidelines and standards
- Bring a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the Group risks management, control and governance
- Formulate and enforce workable recommendations to address issues
- Effectively communicates audit progress, issues and findings verbally and in writing
- Continuously improve the quality of the Internal Audit team's performance and the level of service to Internal Audit customers
- Selects and documents representative audit samples based on established methodologies
- Conducts audit testing and identifies and reports audit issues
- Reviews the effectiveness of internal control design and recommends improvements as warranted
- Determines auditee compliance with policies, and procedures
- Prepares audit work papers based on standardized formats sufficient to support audit results
- Support Internal Control Plan (SOX equivalent) testing in coordination with Internal Control lead
- Meets and effectively interacts with managers, employees, consultants, customers and outside vendors
- Supports external auditors as needed
- Performs special projects as needed
- Works independently or as part of a team as required
- Maintains the confidentiality of sensitive audit and company information
- Prepare power point / visualization reports.
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance
- Professional qualification (ACCA, CIA, CPA, CISA) is a preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in a leading audit company or internal audit department in an international organization
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and auditing standards
- Flexibility, analytical skills, openness and pro-activity, decision-maker
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management
- Demonstrates high level of quality work
- Open-minded, capable to adapt to changing and demanding environment
- Capacity of synthesis, team spirit, rigorous, communication skills, active listening, redaction skills, organization of tasks
- Fluent English is a must
- Willing to travel (average travel 25%)
- Employment contract
- Opportunity for professional development and continuous improvement of qualifications
- Work in an international and dynamic company
- Every day contact with foreign languages
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Attractive benefits including medical services, sports activities, tickets to theatre & cinema, etc.
- If you want to apply, please send your application via Aplikuj button.